Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eat eat eat...

Spring is finally here! At least for a couple days. It was fun in between sessions to get out and enjoy the sun. I felt like every picture I caught of Kaden he was eating...
Probably because thats all we did ALL weekend. My OB is not going to be happy with me he is strict about only gaining a pound a week (may have overdone that slightly in the past two days!!!)


I love conference weekend. We went to the park with friends... Had friends over for dinner...saw Chris for more than a half hour of the day it was wonderful! We missed being with family at conference time but feel so grateful to have such great friends that we have met this past year. Is it only me or does conference weekend feel like another holiday weekend that we add to the calender?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are OB's really aloud to comment on our weight gain?? Seriously! I swear next time my dr. comments on my weight I am going to grab my 'chest' and say its all right here!!! :)

MARIE said...

A pound a week? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why does that make me want to fall out of my chair laughing?