We took Kaden to see Under the Sea 3D at the Hansen Planetarium IMAX. I wan't sure what he would think but suprisingly after we got the glasses to stay on his face by folding his ears back he was hooked. He kept grabbing at the fish swimming near him and would jump or pull away when something was startling. Watching him was almost as much fun as watching the movie. He loves fish and is obsessed with turtles after our adventures at the park and pond so this was fun for him.

Checking out the museum...

Kaden on the moon. He also really loves looking at the moon and sun and reading books about space...

The museum was a little over his head but they had this display where balls move through and you turn and twist things I think he could have stayed there all day...
We ate lunch before at the DODO at the gateway if you ever eat there get the smoked BBQ turkey sandwich it was good, however you could skip the tollhouse pie...I wasn't a fan! It was a fun time...thanks grandma!
3 comments:
I can not believe that is your baby sister! She is beautiful! Your Mom looks great too! So jealous you got to go home! Looks like it was a fun trip!
We took Brody there before we left Utah. He loved the ball thing too!!! And we literally sat there with him for about an hour. I am so happy you had so much fun on your trip home.
It was so great to see you...Sorry we didn't get to talk much..Kaden is darling!!! We love you guys!
Post a Comment