So up until two months ago 3 of
Kaden's great grandparents from my side were living. My Mom's father passed away two months ago and then her mother passed away this morning. They were married quite a long time, they met back long ago at
BYU. My grandfather cared for my grandmother for many years she didn't see well so she really depended on him. I think his passing was hard on her. She fell a couple weeks ago and broke her hip for a 91 year old frail women this isn't good. They were wonderful and will be missed. They were so great when I was away at college it was a hard adjustment for me they would write every month and send money. They were always very supportive. Once when they came to Utah to visit they took all my cousins to dinner at the Brick oven, it was fun to have all the cousins at
BYU get together.
1 comment:
I am sorry for your loss. I am glad you have great memories of them. grandma's are great - she looked like a wonderful person.
Post a Comment