Sunday, April 12, 2009

Best buddies

Kaden has made new little friends! It is so cute he just loves his friends and is always asking and talking about them. Every time we get ready to go somewhere he says "Tate, Bames (which is James)?" He is always sad when we leave the park and he has to say good bye to his friends.
Yesterday we went with James to the park. Kaden and James rode the horses on the carousel. Last time I took Kaden on one of these he cried, but it was much more fun with James!


The two little buddies on their white stallions...I am grateful that Kaden has such cute little friends the added bonus is that their moms are fun and amazing and I enjoy spending time with them as much as Kaden likes his little friends!

After the ride the boys were able to play in the park have an easter egg hunt and then we all went out to lunch it was a fun afternoon...the best part about it was that dad wasn't at the library he was able to come play too!



No comments: