Sorry picture overload...thought I would share our easter with everyone...

The easter bunny left lots of goodies for Kaden...

The very difficult easter egg hunt...Kaden was all set he knew what to do and found all the eggs even the hard ones!

Kaden's easter egg creations...Notice that there are not many stickers on the eggs he found better uses for the stickers!

On the hunt...he needed a few more hands he was too excited to stop and put them in the basket he would wait till he had 3 or 4 eggs and was dropping them...

I should win mother or the year award with this breakfast...

Ready for church...


Happy Easter everyone...
8 comments:
Kaden looks so cute in his Easter outfit. That easter egg hunt looks like a lot of fun too. Happy Late Easter to you guys. Its always great when the dads get to take a break from the books and come along for the fun.
What fun posts! It looks like you guys had a great easter. It's so fun to watch them get into things like this. . .makes each holiday so much more fun! Hope you guys are doing well. I talked to Chris yesterday but he said you were busy making rolls. . .you should get the mother of the year award. Chocolate for breakfast . . .and rolls for dinner. . .sounds perfect to me!
Those eggs are so cute! Mmm chocolate I say that's the breakfast of champions! Love the new look by the way!
He looks so handsome! A chocolate bunny for easter breakfast is the best way to celebrate if you ask me:) I saw the pictures of Cayden with the stickers on his chest - so funny! My son used to do the exact same thing- he actaully used to think his nipples were owies and the stickers would heal them like band-aids. Where do they come up with this stuff?
So cute!! love the gianormous chocolate bar...my kids had the same breakfast!!!
i am glad chris got to play with you guys:)! it looks like you guys had a great easter! he is such a cute little boy!
I was looking at Tom and Jenny's blog, and saw a link to yours so I thought I would check it out! It has been so long! Kaden is cute as always!
How fun! My favorite pic, Kaden boy eating the chocolate. Did you find a freezer?
Lisa
Post a Comment