Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yeah for spring!!!


It has been so beautiful here...spring finally!!! Friends and I have decided we better get out and enjoy it while we can because you never know how long it will stay that way. I am suprised by how many beautiful parks there are in this city! I have never been anywhere with so many parks. This weekend we went to a park that had a cool pond Kaden and his little friends loved chasing the turtles around...they found a baby turtle that was a little bigger than a silver dollar it was cute. Afterward we went around the corner to the ice cream shop called "the scoop" for little baby ice cream cones...they were tiny and so cute and perfect for two year olds! Should have got a picture!
Anyway I thought I would post we leave for Utah tommorow (a little unexpected) but I wanted to be there for the funeral. Poor Chris we will be in Utah for a week come home for a couple days and then are off the Portland/Vancouver for two weeks. However with finals around the corner we see him if we are lucky for 45 minutes in the morning while he is getting ready! One more month of school then a little break yeah!!! Utah friends call me if you are around we miss you all and it would be fun to see everyone!

4 comments:

Samantha & Tyler Dohrman said...

Not sure how long youll be in Utah but the whole Dohrman family is going to be there next week (wedneday till monday.) So if your around we will try and catch you, if not ill try and see you in Oregon!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you don't have to drive...it really woulf be fun to catch up with you...have a safe trip!

The Freemans said...

We are so sorry to hear about your Grandma...We hope your family is doing okay...Please let us know if you need anything!!!

Dehner Family said...

Tiff- Sorry to hear about your grandma. Have fun in Utah... I wish I was going to be there to see you.