I can never believe how fast visits home go by. I guess though having a funeral and moving my grandma out of her apartment made it go by quicker. Kaden was grandma and grandpa's little shadow all week. He wanted them and Ally to be wherever doing whatever he was doing. We did some fun things throughout the busy week.

We went to a place in NSL called Kangaroo Zoo. It has a bunch of blow up and inflatable jump on toys. Kaden wasn't so sure what to think at first so Ally had to go with on all the slides and things. I tried as well as I could for someone 8 months pregnant. Some of those slides are not designed for pregnant ladies. I kept reading the signs that said no more than 150 pounds thinking oh I am not even close to that (forgeting I am pregnant and heavier than my pre-pregnant days) then realizing oh I might be that heavy by now!

Kaden loved this! It was a toy that blew air out of the cone and you hit it into holes on the inflatable toy. The bat was so big that even he could hit it every time.


Grandma and Kaden. He was a little nervous at first but warmed up to it and then had a lot of fun. I think next time we will have to take kids his own age...Ally and I had fun (probably more fun than Kaden) but I think that for Kaden we will have to invite friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment