I was in charge of the Relief Society enrichment activity in my ward. It was a lot of work but I think it went really well and we had a good time. I did a purse theme...made little purse invitations everyone to Home, family and "purse"onal enrichment. I found cute little purse bags to decorate with and a poem that talked about purses being like friends we had dinner and a service auction. It is nice to be done with and onto the next project, but it was fun! Here are some of the pics from the night of the event...
5 comments:
Tiffany, this is a great idea! I might have to steal it sometime. I'm on the Enrichment committee and am always looking for fun, new ideas. Thanks for sharing!
what a cute Idea. I love the Purse-onal theme. Sounds like you're keeping busy. We miss you guys. Hope you're feeling good. When is this baby due?
That sounds fun Tiff. We just had our RS Birthday dinner a couple weeks ago and they did a red carpet theme. They had everyone dress up like movie stars and princesses. They even made a red carpet and had us walk down it while they took our picture. It was cute. They also gave out awards to everyone at the end of the night. They called it the "Emma Awards". It was hilarious.
what a super cute idea! i might have to steal the purse theme from ya later on :) gimmie a call when ya get a chance :)
We just did that same idea in my ward here. I was out of town when they actually had the enrichment but it sounded like such a cute idea. They exchanged old purses with people in the ward too. Wish I could have been there. Your decorations are beautiful!!! I know how much work goes into planning an quarterly enrichment so good job! Hope you guys are doing well. I am so going to try that shake too. I hope Brody will eat it. Give Kaden a love from us and tell Chris Hi. We sure miss you guys. Cant wait to see you next!
Post a Comment