We took
Kaden to the Children's museum. I was
surprised at how much fun Chris and I had! There was much more to see than I thought and the exhibits were so fun. We had to rush
Kaden through a lot of it...so I guess that means we will have to go back again, right?

Playing at the water works exhibit...next time I will give him a drink before he just wanted to suck the water off all the toys and drink it when he got the chance...YUCK!

Playing with the trains on the enormous track...

Digging in the rubber dirt and filling the tractors and truck...this exhibit or the water was our favorite!

Family photo...

Exploring the sea life and fossils in the kids play area...

Bob the builder exhibit.
Kaden fixed the plumbing to the sink behind us with his handy tools and hard hat...

Ordering his lunch at the kids play cafe like a big person...he also got to cook on the fake but very real stove he thought that was cool. Cooking, grocery shopping and cleaning like mommy does is exciting...right?

Doesn't the cheese lettuce egg watermelon
concoction that the little girl made him look tasty?

Shopping and purchasing his own groceries. It was funny to watch him like he knew exactly how it was done. And the little cart, shelves, groceries and small cash registers were so cute!
3 comments:
Cute Photos... Kaden is adorable. Thanks for the congrats. We're excited now! Life will sure be changing a lot ;-) I am for sure not too far compared to you... I think? I am 15 weeks along. And I'm feeling pretty good... thanks for asking!! Do you have pretty easy pregnancies?? How have you been? Hope you and your family are doing well! Don't work too hard;-)
He looks so grown up in these pictures. The fact that you and Kris had a blast too reminds me of another reason we love you guys so much.
I have always wanted to take Brody there but for some reason we always forget about it when we are visiting. It looks like Kaden had a blast and that your spring break was fun! I hope you are feeling well and that you guys are loving life!
Post a Comment