Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ever done this...


So I thought this only happened on TV or the movies. Nope this is a very busy mom who obviously has too much going on in the day to really worry about laundry. Ok so really I didn't check my whites very thoroughly and I don't think Chris wants to wear pink underwear and socks. Any suggestions. I have tried running bleach through, and this shirt is after the bleach and being washed like three times. OPPS!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I have to say you have me beat. I have ruined stuff, but not that good. I wish I could come visit, I need another vacation. I think we should plan something for this summer.

Tandy Family said...

I have heard that pinks the new blue. I am there with you on this one, I think the first time I ever did laundry, I did the same thing!!

Brittany said...

I've done this too! Has every mom done this?? :) Unfortunately I don't have a solution for you. Sorry.

Teisha said...

Oh I haven't done this one yet. Good luck with that! It's a good think pink is in!