We took
Kaden to
chuckee cheese this past week and it was
surprisingly really fun! At first he would just run from ride to ride, but learned very quickly that with money they move. He would run back and forth asking for monies (oh too early that begins!). I think he had more fun putting the money in the rides than actually riding the rides.

This is my big kid...he is going to kill me for posting this picture, but this is so Chris. This is what I love about him he gets as excited as
Kaden and find all sorts of little things absolutely thrilling!


I love also that whenever Kaden sees me pull out my camera he says cheese without me even saying anything...funny what and how they learn!

We still have half a bucket left of coins (monies!!!). Looks like we will be visiting you again
chukee!!!
4 comments:
Fun. He's getting so big!
I just can't believe you guys got out of there with left over coins!! That alone is unbelievable. My kids go through those tokens faster than I can pay for them. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Everytime I go to the grocery store I have to pass chucke-cheese, which starts the I want to go to there please please! They suck the kids in early.
he looks so much like you! what an adorable little guy you have :)
Post a Comment