Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Escape artist

So the past few weeks I have put Kaden down for a nap or bed and within minutes I hear pounding and crying on the door. It is strange because I never heard a loud thud from him falling to the floor and wondered how is he getting out? The mystery has now been solved! He used to be a great boy to put to bed, now as you can imagine it is a little harder...probably will get worse. I think its time for a new bed, my little boy is getting big!!!

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh no, thankfully Logan doesn't know this trick. I'm totally amazed the stuff these little guys can get into though. They are just magnets for trouble.

Teisha said...

That is too funny! I wish I had done that with Aidan! He started this at 10 months old. Boys are so much trouble!

Jenna said...

Oh man, Tiff, that is FUNNY! I love how he totally flops on the floor and it doesn't even phase him, hilarious. Good luck with that!

Jas and Kim said...

I haven't ever had a child do that before! He's quite talented! Good luck with that one, it's now time for a big boy bed!

Mary said...

He's quick... that is too cute!

Lisa said...

I never had this happen either, boys! I love it...

Marissa said...

THat is funny! Oh those days...have fun with "those" days. Kidding. He is so adorable and so grown up! Man, we haven't seen "Baby Kayden" for a long time.

paigernate said...

such a cute little boy!!! we are at home in utah for a few more days (until monday). i will call ya next week and we can catch up FOR SURE!!! i want to see what you guys are doing for the summer and all that jazz....