Sorry I didn't post most of the holidays. We went to Vancouver to Chris' house and spent the holidays with his family and all the cousins. It was a little trecherous getting there. Our flight was canceled due to the weather so we waited at Discount tire for 4 hours getting new tires, we finally left around 6 PM we started driving to seattle and then down. Right before seattle there is a pass. The weather was awful we were listening to the radio and it was giving road conditions of blizzard like weather. I literally was scared for my life, I was praying we would make it alive. My prayers were answered when I found out the pass was closed. We had to stay in a Best Western in a little town called Cle Elum. It was awesome best bed, best shower, great breakfast, nice pool although no swimsuit and pregnant is not a great combination for swimming. The next morning we got chains and attempted again it was horrible weather and the pass was still closed so we had to back track a couple hours and go through a different pass, well we FINALLY got there and the holidays were great. And although there was a lot of snow in Vancouver/Portland it didn't compare to the 5 feet of snow we came back to in Spokane (all of which fell in the past month!).
No comments:
Post a Comment