Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quest for a Jr. Whopper...

So I rarely get any cravings during pregnancy things either sound good or they don't. However the past couple weeks all I want are hamburgers and the little dollar value menu Mc Donald's bun, beef and pickles don't cut it. However you can get a 1$ Jr. Whopper and it is actually like a real hamburger. Well I went to get one the other day (middle of the day) and they were closed (what burger king closed?). I thought its okay I will try again in a couple days, 3 days later we went to a different burger king and what its closed too (due to the snow storms we've been having I am sure). So then a few days later we were out at the beach and I had wanted a Jr. whopper for days (going on weeks) so we pull in and to my suprise they are open YEAH!!! So we go to order and they tell us they are out of meat WHAT!!!? How does a burger king run out of beef??? Well after two weeks of wanting one I found a Burger King in tri-cities that was open and had beef...however after two weeks of wanting one and trying to get one it wasn't as good as I had worked it up to be in my mind. The other funny thing is I was going to have a nice picture of a whopper to go with this post and tried to upload 5 different pictures and it wouldn't let me due to an internal error. I guess whoppers are just hard to come by?

4 comments:

Dehner Family said...

That's hilarious. I hate food cravings - you can't stop thinking about it until you get it... Then it's never as good as I anticipated and I stop craving it. Have you started poking out yet? I'd love to see a prego Tiffers.

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,

Congratulations on expecting and on your move! Wow what a gorgeous home. I was out and about yesterday and there was a gal I had a chatt with. She had set up an appointment with your agent to tour your home but couldn't find it. Our neighbor Ashley and I showed her where it was. I told her how pretty your home was and how your home has lots of upgrades in it. She was really excited to see it. I hope it went well.
Happy New Year!
Nat...
I don't know if I told you guys but, Rex got a job offer to work for Hewlett Packard in Palo Alto, CA. We'll be in the Bay Area for a year, then in some foreign country for a six month rotation (most likely Europe). We are so excited. We move in May.
Keep in touch.
Aloha!

Unknown said...

I totally know what you mean! I wanted fries and by the time I got some they didn't satisfy!

hiatt family said...

There's nothing like food cravings! Thats funny you couldn't even get a whopper - who would have thought?