The pictures don't quite show what it really looks like but Kaden got bit, another kid wanted a toy that Kaden had so he bit his face!!! As you can imagine I wasn't very happy I was hoping for a smooth transition into this and on the second day I already wan't to quit my job and just stay home with this little loveable guy. The only problem is I know after I have two kids it will be harder to get hours as a nurse practitioner and I think that I still have 600 hours that I still need in the next four years. Yeah I do have a while to get those hours but I think it would be easier now than later. I just wish Grandma lived close. Kaden loved being with my mom and running errands with her when she would watch him.
The true meaning of Christmas
17 years ago
5 comments:
So sad! Thank goodness I never had a bitter! I don't even know what I would do if someone bit my child. So sorry!
Man, I will never forget the first time Chase got bit. It's still something that puts me over the edge whenever it happens to Chase (or even around him). . .it's makes that mama bear come out in me! I'm so sorry. That would be so hard to come home to. It happens though- its one of those things- when your kids are exposed to other kids- regardless of where they are. . . nursery, preschool, pay dates. . .stuff like that can happen. Regardless of where it is. . it always lights my fire a bit!
That's too bad...I worry that if I ever take Addie to day care (or at nursery) that she'll be the one doing the biting. She has actually bitten Ellie a couple different times at my house, while I was in the other room! And I felt aweful...it's a good thing little kids get over things fast!
That is hard to know that some random kid is going around biting. You are so smart though, get your hours done now, before your life gets even more crazy busy. You will thank yourself for all the sacrifices you're making now. I just hope there will be no more biting going on!!
This is just what you need when you are already having a hard time. Call me if you need to vent. I don't think you are being a bad mom by having him go to daycare every once in awhile. Although I would probably beat myself up like you. Why do we do that to ourselves? You're a good mom Tiff, don't let that "other voice" in your head tell you otherwise. Lisa
Post a Comment