Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Beach house...

So my camera died before all the festivities of New Years which is okay because this year after moving into the new beach house and being pregnant I think Chris was the only one to stay up. I tried but I couldn't do it maybe next year. We spent three days out at the beach house. It was beautiful and so relaxing. We walked on the beach in the morning and just had the day to do whatever we choose to ( I love those kinds of days). I found five whole sand dollars which is fun because Kaden's room is all ocean and beach theme so I could make a cool framed picture with them. It was a lot of fun...here are some pictures of the house before the chaos of moving. I was sad we didn't get any pictures of us at the beach, however I am sure there will be plenty of time for that.

































I didn't even get a picture of the outside or of the great view before my camera died. Isn't it gorgeous though!









3 comments:

MARIE said...

SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!

Unknown said...

I don't even know where you are living right now...

Teisha said...

Are you kidding me?! Please tell me that someone lives there full-time! It would be a shame for it to sit empty all lonely inside! Amazing!