It is so cute Kaden has learned how to sing. He LOVES to watch baby signing time and signs and sings for it all day long. We watch that now more than BUZZ! (Toystory). I just think it is cute when he sings. I also have started taking Kaden to a mommy & me type singing group. I don't particularly love to sing and really can't sing but I find absolute joy in watching Kaden singing, dancing and cheering all during the class. It is so much fun. The lady who does it is the stake primary president and she is absolutely wonderful and talented. We sing different songs about different themes everyweek. This week was body parts last week was animals. It is just so much fun! She has lots of drums, triangles, morocca's and musical instruments. It is also teaching Kaden how to follow instructions. I will have to take pictures next time because it is really cute to watch...that is if I can get him to sit still long enough to take a picture!
Sorry this is my first time trying to post a video so it is kind of retarted I will get it though.
1 comment:
Man- he is so cute! I love their little singing voices!
Post a Comment