We just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season. I have some fun news. So here's the news we are pregnant and expecting in June. I thought that like all my other friends I should have a June baby too!!! We are excited for Kaden to be a big brother to either a brother or a sister. will blog our holiday pictures later but thought I would get the secret out since soon I will be showing...I already kind of am!!!
12 comments:
Congratulations, and holy crap I swear everyone is prego, there must be something in the water. Its a good think I like juice instead, Because I'm good with three for a long while!!!
Yeah! Congratulations! I'm very excited for you...having two is fun...a little more work, but fun, especially when they like each other! Rich is ready for another one...I'm not quite there yet.
How exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations! I will also have a June baby and I already look like I'm 6 months along. Hm! Good times. ( :
Congratulattions! I am so excited for you guys.
Yeah! That's great news. Two is so much more fun than one! You'll love having them close in age so they can play together. I'm due in June too, but I am already poking out. How have you been feeling?
Congratulations. That's so great. I'm so excited for you and I hope you had a Merry Christmas.
Congrats!!!! You are the 3rd person I know due in June. October must have been a good month for everyone. Hee!
So exciting! Number two is so much fun, really adds to the whole family!
Awesome, that's great! Congrats and I hope the pregnancy goes well.
Hey Tiffany, it's Brittany(Judd), I found your blog through Amber's, man she knows everybody's blogs! Anyway hope you don't mind, your blog is so cute! It was good to see you this summer, maybe we'll repeat it again in 09? Here's my blog in case your interested jandbplus3.blogspot.com. Oh, and congratulations on #2!!
Post a Comment