So Santa goes all around in Spokane he was going to be at our apartments over the weekend. After Kaden's nap we had about 15 minutes till he left for the next place. I almost didn't take him due to the freezing weather but haven't had the chance to go to the mall santa and thought every kid needs to see santa. So I went out in the 5 degree weather (yep at night it's 10 below with the wind chill). We froze (the walk isn't that far) but the wind was howling and blowing and I was freezing. It is the kind of wind that takes your breath away. So Kaden was not happy he cried the whole way to see Santa and the whole way home (hence the red nose and grumpy look on his face!) I would have driven but I figured the parking lot was literally ice since they don't plow anywhere here. I didn't want to drive on a sheet of ice, have to scrap the car off and sit in the freezing car the 4 minutes to see Santa.

Actually seeing Santa was uneventful but Kaden loved the little bag of treats Santa gave him. Look at the poor red hands that was like 15 minutes after being home too!
1 comment:
At least your Santa had a face!
Post a Comment