Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged

Another Tag
8 Favorite TV Shows:
Greys Anatomy
24
Desperate Housewives
House
American Idol
The Bachelor or Bachelorette
Today show
90210 (yeah can you believe it, I am really bored have to find something on every night)
8 Things I did yesterday:
Went to the mall with my friend Marissa
Took Kaden to play at the playground
Also changed lots of diapers
Planned what I was making for my recipe exchange party tonight!
Read and read and read more stories to Kaden
Watched Toy story
Watched 90210
Wrote in my journal and Kaden's Journal
8 Things I look forward to:
Chris coming home from school everyday
Kadens hugs and kisses
Kaden blowing me kisses from time out and saying "sors"
The day Kaden doesn't need to go to time out
Thanksgiving in Utah!!!
Visiting all my friends in Utah
Christmas with family
When I have my 1000 hrs of work logged for this 5 year period so I can relax and just worry about being a mom
Favorite resturaunts
Cheesecake factory
Market Street
Cafe Rio
Noodles
Tucanos
PF Changs

8 Things on my wish list:
To wish that I didn't worry about all the silly unnecessary worries
When Kaden is bigger to see his face at disneyland
To travel and explore new places
A home that we own and can paint and decorate
A flexible job
Enjoy being in school and not wish that we were almost done
I don't have 8 I guess I just think about what I wish for very often or I get down in life. I try not to think about and be happy with what I have and don't very often find myself wishing for things I don't have, except for the perfect life (you know the usual)!

No comments: