What do you do on a rainy day with an 18 month old. We have had an entire week of rain and we are bored. I can only wander around the mall so much or watch movies for so long. Any ideas? Last week we found a mall with this play area Kaden has fun and I meet other moms which is nice for me but we have done this already a couple times this week. Kaden likes this little fish the best...I think he likes things better when he can say the word it is cute when he says fish. I feel like though every time I take him to a place like this he gets sick!
The true meaning of Christmas
17 years ago
2 comments:
It's been cold and rainy here too! It's hard to find stuff to do without spending $$. Let me know what you come up with. Oh, and the Asian night food looks great! Impressive.
I completelt understand! We have walked the mall way too much and gone to the play place in the mall. We are having a hard time trying to find things to do as well. Have you tried your local library for a kid reading time? I havent tried that yet but I should. The only thing that is keeping me sane right now with the bad weather is getting together with other moms and making Christmas crafts! Something that you enjoy to do for yourself will help your sanity too! Brody is getting sick of his toys and needs a change. So if you think of any ideas. LET ME KNOW! We could use a change of scenery. I love your Christmas background. Have fun in Utah with your family.
Post a Comment