Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas early...

So since we are going to be gone a couple weeks over Thanksgiving and then over Christmas I am debating when to do Christmas with Kaden. I don't know whether we do it before or after. He is still so little he won't understand, but I don't want to have to haul everything to grandma's. I work all next weekend and then the next weekend is Tyler's wedding in which I am going to stay in Utah for a couple weeks while Chris gets ready for finals. I told Chris I wanted to put our tree up this weekend he laughed. We will see I love getting out the tree with all the moving ornaments. I think I might only be decorating the upper half though, however with all my moving ornaments I might short circuit all the lights on our tree I can't believe though there is only 1 1/2 months till Christmas...that is coming fast! Sorry I already have Christmas as my background I am just lazy and don't want to change it now for Thanksgiving and then again in 2 weeks and I was sick of my last background!

1 comment:

Samantha & Tyler Dohrman said...

Ok you will be in Oregon the Dec 25th- Jan 3rd! Let play PLEASE! We would love to see Kaden and have dinner or lunch with you guys! Let us know closer too and we will plan a time!
PS I would put my tree up today too! Im just so excited already!