Sunday, November 9, 2008

Asian night...


So back in the days when we were living in Provo my sister was visiting our place. I love PF Chang's lettuce wraps and decided I was going to have what I called "Asian night" (hopefully that's not to politically incorrect) and make lettuce wraps. Well it turned out totally disgusting thanks to the hoison sauce ugggh! So bad that everytime I make something that goes wrong the comment is usually well it's not as bad as "Asian night". Well I attempted to do Asian night again and it went much better so this post is for my family. We had pork egg rolls (which I even ground my own pork in the meat grinder), crab wontons and ham fried rice it was much better than my first attempt so hopefully I have redemed myself...

2 comments:

Dehner Family said...

That looks delicious. You should post your recipes...

hiatt family said...

Wow Tiffany - I am impressed. It looks really good.