So finals haven't even started yet and Chris is gone first thing in the morning and home and midnight or one! It is awful! I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving and the break and focusing on what I am grateful and Thankful for. I am grateful for all of Chris' hard work but I will also be Thankful for having time to spend with him and my family! I am so excited I can hardly wait! Chris will be back to the grind after a short but long weekend and we will still be doing our thing! We made him a cute survival kit to make it through the next couple weeks. It was fun to go and pick out all his favorite things, just for him! He is such a hard worker and we are so lucky to have this opportunity and for his dedication and perseverance...
The true meaning of Christmas
17 years ago
5 comments:
Hey Tiff, just wanted to say hi, it's funny you recognized me on Lisa's blog.
That is so cute of you to do that! I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving, and I hope finals are easy and quick (not likely, but I'm hoping).
Finals time were never fun for us, either, but at least in school you get Christmas break!
Thanks for the idea!
Tiff, will you email me your new address amdehner@aol.com
I'm getting my Christmas card list together.
Post a Comment