This is the best after a cold day in the snow. I only love hot chocolate though if it has a lot of whipping cream I think that is why starbucks is always so good...Kaden was so cold after our adventures in the snow because he kept taking his mittens off. His hands were bright red and really warm (you know that feeling when they just hurt). I put some exactly like this in a sippy cup and he downed it and kept begging for more...my kind of guy!

I was so sad that we were leaving Utah and there was not an ounce of snow anywhere. Then the day before we left it snowed all day. Kaden loved it. I tried to take him in the house twice to warm up and he cried every time I tried to take him in.

He thought this snowman was so fun to build although I don't think he could see very well what he was doing!

And a huge thank you to my mom. She is so great with Kaden. When I am getting inpatient and frusturated with him she kindly takes over she does such a great job that when we are there Kaden is usually asking her for things instead of me. She helps out so much and it is always a little bit of a break especially when Chris is so busy. So thank you thank you mom! She even got the flu and was throwing up and was still a huge help. I think we gave the flu to everyone this week...opps. It was also fun to see so many friends in Utah. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and people in my life. I wish I could have seen more...you all are so incredible and I am constantly impressed by how much you overcome and accomplish in your lives (all of you!!!)

Thanks again mom...your the best! Can you believe she is a grandma? I get asked all the time if we are sisters.
2 comments:
Wow that is alot of snow! My kids havn't had a snow day yet - because there hasn't been enough at my house. It is snowing alot today though so cayden wants to build a snow dragon. He will have to be happy with a mound of snow.
I miss that kind of snow. How fun! Whenever we travel to Utah at this time of year we end up getting the flu while we are there... Sounds like we aren't alone.
Post a Comment