Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged

Well Alyssa tagged me and I am supposed to write six quarky things about myself and pass this along to other friends. I know I am quarky but it has been a challenge to think of six things...I will give this my best attempt thought.

1-I have to have my closet color coordinated. I do this by first the tanks/camis, then the short sleeves, then the long sleeves and then the jackets it drives me crazy if things are put away and they do not get in the right color section.

2- I absolutely can not stand having wet hair on the back of my neck it drives me crazy, especially if it has chlorine or salt in it. I try not to get my hair wet in the pool, but even if I have just gotten out of a lake or shower I have to immediately put it up in a towel or but a towel around my shoulders. It makes me all grossed out even thinking about it right now augh!

3- I hoard gift cards. Most people when they get a gift card are excited to go use it, not me I guess I am excited to put it in a stash and save if for a rainy day. I save them so long that sometimes they expire or I end up having crazy balances at some places. I did get on gift card from a friend once that I couldn't wait to use that was my pregnancy massage from Tatia (which by the way was the most wonderful gift I would encourage any pregnant bloggers out there to treat themselves to one it was fabulous!!!)

4-Like Alyssa I return about 90% of the things that I buy. I have to get it home try it on with different outfits wear it around the house make sure if I like the fit and if it's comfortable. Items usually sit in my closet for quite some time before I decide. This is why I love to shop at Nordies they will return anything no matter how long it has sat in my closet.

5-I am a huge creature of habit and I have to have a plan all of the time. When the plan doesn't go as planned I find myself totally stressed out. I mean when I have a plan I have a plan and it is usually a ten year plan. So much so that my mom laughed when I told her I was getting a new job and I was going to work every other weekend and I had gone through the calendar and looked at what holidays and special events fell on which weekends and then chose to work the everyother weekend according to which had less holidays and events. Then when my brother decided to get MARRIED on the holiday weekend which I choose to work it messed up my whole plan and I was totally stressed out.

6-Most other girls can't live without all of there stuff right there in their purse at hand so they are prepared for whatever comes their way. I like to be prepared (goes with the planning), and I love to buy and have purses but I hate to carry one. I just feel like it is one more extra thing that I have to watch and carry and be responsible for (it is like having another child). So more often than not I leave it at home. I just pack my pockets full of whatever I need or rely on Chris to have everything I might need (therefore the reason so many people find it hard to reach me on my cell phone).

I am sure there are more but those are just the ones I could come up with right now. I am going to tag (I don't know how to make a link so I will fix this when I can figure out how).
Amber, Brooke, Kelli, Angie, Sam, Camille

Rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh, I love that! It's so fun to learn those things about people that are so apart of them, but I probably would never notice. The hair on the back of the neck thing is funny... so do you just keep a towel on your neck why you blow dry. Fun that we have some of these quirky things in common!

Jenna said...

Tiffany, that was great! I'm right there with ya on organizing closet colors. I read your blog a lot, by the way. Your boy is beautiful.

hiatt family said...

I thought I was quirky :) I knew you were a planner but wow your really on top of things!

Dehner Family said...

I didn't know you were crazy. A liitle odd, but not crazy :) It was fun reading this - your wet hair on the neck made me laugh.