You never know what you will get with
Kaden at mealtimes. Some days he asks for seconds and even thirds. And then some days he won't touch what I give him. I can never get him to eat eggs but I can always trust on the good old hot dogs and chicken
nuggets (gross...why do kids love these foods?) Regardless it is always a mess and usually he gets two or three baths depending on the
amount of food in his hair or stuck on his face.


Then the other day I was cleaning up the kitchen and he was eating and I found this we had to get pictures...


It is always fun & exciting though!
3 comments:
Oh Tiffany,
Kaden just gets cuter and cuter. He is such a big boy now. I cant wait to see him. I love the fall pictures too. Fall hasnt quite hit us here yet. We had 90 degree weather yesterday and it is almost November. AHHH! I miss fall. Anyways we send our love.
The adventure was so great he got all tired and fell asleep! It's funny to watch them learn how to use the fork and spoon. Right now Callie will pick something up with her fork and then take it off with her hand and put it in her mouth. BUT, she has to have a fork because Chase does. . . hmmm.
Hey Tiff,
Love these pictures- the highchair ones are always good! We finally started our blog cheneyfrontporch.blogspot We'll see if I can handle it!!!
Post a Comment