Thursday, October 16, 2008

The dentist...




Kaden did much better than I thought he would at his first dentist appointment. This office was great they were so good with Kaden. I have a hard time keeping Kaden in one spot unless he is eating & obviously that wouldn't work well at the dentist. He did so good, he sat still and we got the appointment over quick and easy. The pictures I got at the dentist for his baby book are funny. They gave him a big tooth brush to play with he must have thought it was a hair brush because he kept brushing his hair with it...hey it was to big for his mouth worked better for his hair.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Way to get a head start on the dentist thing- much better to take them the first time when they are Kaden & Callie's age rather than Chase's age. Ha. The pictures of him in the leaves are SUPER cute. He's such a cute little boy. I'm excited to see you guys.

Angie H said...

Wow, he is so good! I'm impressed everything went so well. What did he need to have done at the dentist? Just a cleaning? (Drew has a mouth full of teeth so I probably ought to be thinking of taking him in, too. That is not a fun prospect!)

I'm going to do your tag after work tonight; it is a good excuse to post again!

Dehner Family said...

Wow - how brave of you to take a 1 year old to the dentist. He'll have the best teeth of any kid on the play ground. I didn't know you could take them that young. He looks like he enjoyed himself. Cute pictures.