Tuesday, October 7, 2008

just passing time...



I haven't been the best blogger. I have found that the weather has been getting colder which I think sometimes depresses me. I hate being stuck inside all day with no projects or things going on. I decided I was going to teach myself how to digital scrapbook. I had no idea what I was doing when I started but it has gone pretty well. Since I was new to this I was wondering what other do to find cute papers or downloads. I found shabbyprincess through a friend and they have cute things but it would be fun to have a few different sites to choose from. Here are a few of the pages I have done so far! It is really fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I got to your blog from the gonzaga moms site. I need you to teach me how! I have been wanting to do digital scrapbooking for a while, but feel overwhelmed and have no idea how to start. The pages are great!