and the after...
I love the little mohawk it is finally short enough I can do it again without him looking like a peacock. We can also do the little boy combover for church. Chris thought I should just buzz it but I don't he would look cute with a buzz, he has such great hair! He wouldn't smile in any of these pictures for me. I think he was mad because I did the haircut by myself which takes a little more time and patience from him. He could barely hold still long enough to have his hair cut let alone have mom taking pictures. He was a good sport though!
2 comments:
I love his facial expressions! The haircut looks good. Good job! It looks like you had a fun time with your family too. . . I always love when the "grandparents" come into town. . .it's so fun for the kids. . .and for me too!
Hey Tiff,
Oh he is so adorable. It was so fun to talk to Chris the other night and hear Kaden yelling at him in the back ground. He is such a cute little boy. I wish we could see him he is just growing up so fast. Great job on the hair cut. It looks a lot better than what I did with Brody's. Oh well, at least it was free. I hope you have a great weekend with my parents. They are sure excited to see you guys.
Post a Comment