Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun indoors...




So it is getting a little bit cooler outside. Too cold to go and swim but we still wanted to get out and play. We took the kids to an indoor waterpark. It was a lot of fun. It was too bad that the kids couldn't go on the big tube rides. I can't wait till Kaden is old enough. I think all the splashing water was scary to Kaden, but we still had a great time!

2 comments:

Mandy & Jory said...

Tiffany, Kaden is getting so big!! It is so fun to see pictures of him. It looks like you are having fun there. We miss you. Talk to you soon. How is Chris doing with school? My email is mandynort@yahoo.com if you get a chance, let me know how you are. Mandy

Alyssa said...

I tagged you on my blog. Oh, when did you end up getting your flight back to Spokane?