Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary




Today is Chris and my third wedding anniversary. I just wanted Chris to know how much I love him and how I appreciate all that he does for our little family. He is such a loving husband and father. He really does everything he can for us and all he hard work doesn't go unnoticed. I am excited for tonight Chris got a recommendation on some of the cool places to eat here and we haven't really had a chance to get out without Kaden. Chris talked my brother Jeremy into watching Kaden so we could go o n a date. We haven't done that since we moved so I am so excited.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Samantha & Tyler Dohrman said...

Can you believe its been 3 years, crazy! I remember sitting on the stairs outside Tylers condo talking about you and chris maybe getting together! Eileen and I went to high school together, we were just talking about how crazy it is that she married masons brother. Small world! She was at our wedding too. We really want to see you over the holidays in portland, when are you doing to be home?

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so beautiful in the wedding photos you posted!

Dehner Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I love seeing your wedding pictures. You were a beautiful bride - esp love the hair!

Bingham Fam said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. We love you and hope you had a great day remembering your love for one another. Give Kadden a hug for us. We miss seeing him.

Tagen and Eric said...

It was great to hear from you Tiff. How are you doing? You look fabulous and your family is beautiful.