

So lots of people have asked what it is like where we live. Our house isn't all that impressive so I haven't taken pictures I still have things to hang and unpack. However we love the area in which we live. It is beautiful so we have taken some pictures of that which Chris thought we should post. This is the view from our balcony, it is beautiful up here. We had to share the view we get to enjoy with you! Isn't it so pretty? My pictures really don't do it justice.
4 comments:
Tiffany, It is fun to be able to look on here and see you guys and Kaden. we miss you guys so much. Brea still knocks on your door and says "Man, when are they ever coming back?" Kaden looks so grown up. I hope you are doing well. Call me when you get a minute so we can catch up.
Wow! I wish we had as good a view as you guys do. It also sounds like you guys have made some great friends. I am so happy that you are all doing so well and are so happy there. Love you guys.
Tiffany how beautiful!! You are living in Spokane right? That's fun you have a little duck pond near by too for Kaden.
That's pretty cool you've had laser hair removal too. What life would be like never even having to think to shave.
Anyway thanks for the advise and willingness to answer any questions I may have regarding grads schools. I actually am not majoring in nursing. I am just majoring in Exercise Science. I love the classes... BUT there is nothing I would want to actually do with it except go to more school! There are a ton of direct entry MSN programs now... so that's my plan. And I will for sure have questions I bet! thanks.
Wow Tiffany - your view is so pretty! I would be eating dinner on the balcony every night!
Post a Comment