skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My time saver...
Yes that is my armpit...I know this is probably the weirdest post ever! But I was just thinking the other day about how difficult it is to sometimes shower in the morning let alone put on makeup and do my hair with a toddler destroying the house, or laying in front of the bathroom door sobbing. So this past summer I worked doing laser hair removal. At first I thought why start treatments because I knew we would probably move for law school and if you don't have 5-8 treatments it doesn't get rid of the hair and why go through the pain if your not going to be totally hair free? But I decided to do this since each treatment thins the hair and destroys 10-30% of the hair follicles. I have loved it what a time saver. I had treatments done every 12 weeks, I think I only shaved once or twice during the entire summer from March to now and look at it, I can see follicles and a few hairs but still looks pretty good (I know I could use some lotion!). When Chris is done with school I have considered buying a laser and just doing it part time on family and friends as a second income, I don't know though I am not sure if I am the only one who loves being hair free I guess we will see what happens when that day comes. I may find that I need the extra time to keep our little toddlers from destroying our home...I don't know we'll see!?
So I have done most of my whole body but my head. I was telling Chris last night that I had a few fine hairs on my first digit of my finger that I would bite on when my finger itched or if I was stressed and it is weird when I go to do that and there is not hair (I know gross probably too much information, but don't we all do weird quarky things!!?)
3 comments:
Hey Tiff,
When you get 3 secs can you email me or leave a note on my blog with your guys' new address. Thanks, Cam
Hey Tiff,
It looks like things are going great down there! Thats neat that there are so many fun get togethers - you have been busy!
I can not figure out what the first picture in your post is of...:) I had (am having) hair removal done...to certin areas of my body...I was totally against it at first but now i love it...I am almost done. Once they stared "double passing" the areas the hair went away faster.
Post a Comment