Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summer Favorites...


I love the summer especially late summer when the garden is actually producing things that you can eat. I had to post this picture because I thought it was so cute. Kaden has really gotten into eating lately. I can give him anything and it is gone. It suprises me how much this little guy can eat. He eats more than me at some meals. The other day we gave him corn. I was cutting it off of the cob because I didn't think he could eat off the cob. He kept pointing at it so I let him have a lick pretty soon the lick was biting and he would only eat the corn if he was eating it off of the cob. I thought it was pretty cute.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

It looks like you guys are having fun! I wish we could be there! He looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, I was blog surfing an came across yours! You have such a cute family! It's fun to see what you've been up to! I hope you are doing well.. we missed you at ther reunion.
-Marilee

Halls said...

Tiffany! Mar sent me your link. Your family is cute and you look great!

-Danielle

Dehner Family said...

Cute updates. I'm glad the rash is gone. Are you moved yet? So the apron wasn't hard to make at all. It wasn't my pattern, but I'm pretty sure it was a McCall pattern, and if you have a sewing machine, you could totally do it. I had help, but you are smarter than I am so it should be a breeze.

Unknown said...

Hi Tiffany. I found your blog and it's so great to see pictures of you and your family. It's been such a long time. I hope you're doing well.

Nickie