So this was a sad day...Chris thought it was nerdy that I was taking pictures but I loved living here in American Fork. I loved our home which is still for sale if anyone is interested. Things I loved the most were the kitchen and Kaden's room. Probably because these are the two rooms I spent the most time in. I loved the shutters and the colorful wall and all the detail to the kitchen and living room (ok I better stop and just enjoy the great things about were we live now). I will post pictures when it is more than just boxes everywhere.

The moving truck was huge Chris looked little driving it. It was 26 feet and packed to the brim. It was sad too I don't think that one piece of our furniture didn't get scratched, dinged or have holes in it. Moving stinks!!! I now know why people hire other people to do it.



1 comment:
Your house is beautiful! Good luck with the move... I agree, moving definitely sucks! Hope that everything goes well for you!
Post a Comment