Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy, Busy..

So life has been a little bit crazy between our vacation to Vancouver to celebrating birthdays and weddings, to moving to Washington life has just been busy. Jeremy's wedding (my brother) was fun it was raining that morning but turned out to be a beautiful day. After the wedding on 8.8.08 we started packing and cleaning. We packed up Wednesday and Thursday of last week it was difficult Chris and I did it alone. Chris wanted to try to get it packed just right so that we could share a moving van to cut down on cost. It didn't work we have so much stuff! But in the mean time Kaden was running up and down the ramp climbing up the truck hanging off the back it was a nightmare, luckily I have the sweetest neighbor in the whole world. She offered to take Kaden while she was busy getting packed up for a camping trip. We made her late to leave on her trip and I felt bad but was so grateful for such an incredible person! We will miss having the Norton's as neighbors Chris thinks he is going to try to convince them to move to wherever we are when we settle down, good luck!! We drove throughout the night on Thursday which was scary I was almost falling asleep we had to stop for a couple hours so needless to say the drive took 14 plus hours. Kaden was so good through. We were also lucky enough half way through moving all our stuff some kind neighbors here helped with heavy things and even kept an eye on Kaden. I am so grateful for kind people it makes me want to try harder to extend a hand to others! We are almost moved in and organized which is good Chris starts another semester tomorrow so here we go again. I will post pictures as soon as I can. Love and miss you all!

2 comments:

hiatt family said...

What a busy and exciting time for your family! It is alot of work moving. Next time we go to washington we will have to look you up!

Samantha & Tyler Dohrman said...

Kaden is so cute! I wish that we were around to watch him grow up! Hope everythings going well!