So we went to my kind of event last night it is called pig out in the park. This is a huge event and tons of people go and just pig out all night long. They have over 40 different vendors and lots of food and music, blow up toys for the kids and lots of fun. They have all different types of food from Thai to indian, to burgers, pizza, gyros you name it. We did the thai food which I absolutely love and of course chicken nuggets and corn on the cob for Kaden. I couldn't believe though what they had to eat...there was a thing of fries that was literally the entire batch that went down in the grease and they serve it in a huge brick and you just pull the fries off one by one this could have easily fed 6 hungry men, they also had chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick!!! YUM! I didn't try it because by the time I was hungry again I didn't want to do the walk or deal with the crowds of people or lines.

So this is one of the many cool things about this park. It is a huge little red wagon. Kids can climb up into the wagon and the handle is a slide. There are always tons of kids & Moms and they just run up and down over and over. It really is a lot of fun. Kaden loves to climb up the big steps which makes me nervous.

Kade and Kaden sliding on the slide. Kade has a twin brother the three of them would slide down together it was pretty cute!

The scary steps...
3 comments:
Hey Tiff, I promise I'm not ignoring you. We have been out of town to Ione. . .where my reception is only so-so. We just drove back today and I got your kind note. Thank you so much. That means a lot. I was kind of bummed we didn't really get to say goodbye. I miss you guys around. But it looks like you guys are really enjoying Spokane. How fun is that Pig out in the Park thing! Do they have it all the time? That' is also probably the nices slide I've ever seen at a park. Sound like Spokane has moved up in the world! Ha. I will call you tomorrow or Wed. . .so we can chat for a while. Thanks again for calling and for your note! A
Hey Tiff thanks for your comment:-) I will add your link to our blog! We were super happy with our wedding pics and we just got to see the rest last week! You're family is way cute too! That's fun you live in Washington now... I sure wouldn't mind ending up around there someday! So you are a nurse practitioner? Where did you go to school for that? The U? I am applying to nurse practitioner programs this fall and maybe a couple of PA programs too. What specifically did you choose to study? Give me more info if you can I would love to know!
Hey Tiffany-
Thanks for the comments...I miss you! I was sad that you weren't in Utah when we went down. Maybe we'll have to make a trip to Washington! I can't believe how much Kaden looks like Chris! He's adorable! Sarah
Post a Comment