Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boring Saturday

So Chris and I have been getting things done around the house which is so boring for Kaden. Kaden loves to be outside and can totally entertain himself so I let him play our on our balcony. He climbs all over the air conditioner the chairs and the table. This morning he was making a blowing noise, Chris and I looked over to find this. We couldn't help but laugh he thought it was so fun making faces. My window is now covered with little prints. It was sad though because after all the fun and games he fell off and onto the cement hard. His head hit so hard that as I was running to the rescue I was worried about how much blood I would find. I think he is ok though there was no bleeding just lots of tears, I have been watching him close today though to make sure he is acting normal!




8 comments:

Sarah, RN said...

hey girly. happy birthday coming up by the way.

Your little Kaden is so cute.
so you're in Washington now? awesome. We went to Flathead Lake near Polson Montana. It is just beautiful. You should go if you are close. where are you exactly? Our good friends are moving to Seattle in a month and we'll be going to visit. I've never been but heard it's nice. would love to see you. good luck with all the new changes. how about work? You are awesome, proud of you.

anyways, talk soon. sarah

MARIE said...

Hey Tiffany, your blog is SO CUTE!!! Yes, we were still in Florida for the last Super Bowl party. We hated to miss it. We loved our little adventure in Florida but SO glad to be back home. St. George is fabulous. Anyways, I'm glad you commented. I didn't even know you guys had a blog. Now it will be fun to see what you're up to. Good luck in Washington.

MARIE said...

Bytheway, I think Kaden looks a lot like Callie.

Christopher said...

I love you Babe!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been keeping super busy! Hope that the move went well! Your little guy is adorable, I love those pics.... take care!

Alyssa said...

Could Kaden be any cuter!!! You still have a good looking family. . that is such a good picture of you guys together at the game. Sounds like things are going super good. . .I bet that's a relief. Talk to you soon!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

tiff! i am glad you found us! i can't believe you guys are gone!! i miss the little newlyweds too! I didn't even get to say bye to you guys! So your house is for sale? I want to go check it out! It looks so freakin cute! how is washington? I am sure glad we have our blogs to keep in touch!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

sorry... me again~ whats the address to your cute house in AF? We want to go check it out!!