Thursday, August 21, 2008

My cute guys

So I had to post a couple pictures of my two cute boys in their tuxedos. Kaden was funny he thought he was the center of attention all night. He didn't realize that the bride was. He was dancing all over to the music and enjoying the chocolate fountain. I was surprised that his boutiner stayed on as long as it did.



Isn't my husband hot! He is such a good dad and husband I feel very lucky! We have been so busy lately but I wanted to tell him a very happy belated birthday and thank him for all he does. He started school again this week. This is going to be a grueling semester in law school. I am grateful for all he does for our little family. THANKS babe, we love you!





Here is Kaden dancing around the fountain he did this all night long it was pretty cute!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You all look so good! Is there anything cuter than a toddler in a tux??? I don't think so. . .we miss you guys too. Did you find Kaden's clothes???

Bingham Fam said...

Kadden is so stinkin cute in his tux! I wish I could have seen him dancing the night away. I hope you guys are doing well and getting all settled. We sure miss you guys. Tell my brother hi for me since I never get the chance to talk to him anymore. I hope he has a great semester.