
We finally picked a name... Beckham Scott. We love this little guy and it has been such an incredible amazing as well as draining week. Beckham is such a good little baby he hardly cries and he lets me have three hour stretches at night between feedings so I only feel a little hung over in the day! It is such a difference from Kaden's two hr feedings at night. That will all probably change when grandma leaves...right? Kaden is so cute with him he loves to hold, rock and kiss his brother Beckham. We had our first pediatrician appointment yesterday and he is back to birthweight...yeah!
10 comments:
He's adorable! I'm glad you're doing well.
Oh Tiffany - he is so cute! I love the name too. I wish I could hold the little guy, but you'll just have to post tons of pictures. He is adorable. I am so happy for you.
I'm loving his name. What a cutie! Are the hormones being good to you? I wish I could bring you dinner. When are we coming to visit?
He's so cute. I love the picture of Kaden holding him. Love the name too.
WaHoO! i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the name :) he is a cutie and i am glad you are doing so well! emersyn was nice enough to let me sleep some through the nights as well- WHAT A BLESSING! i cannot wait to see more pictures
He is so adorable. Great name - I love it!
ah chris and tiff congrats! i absolutely love the name! He is so adorable and i can't believe how big kaden is! hope all is well!
Congrats on baby Beckham! He's adorable. Hope you hang it there, it won't be too long and you'll be back to sleeping through the night:).
I love the pictures! I so badly want to hold him. Kaden looks like a pro already! Miss you guys!
He really is adorable! You look awesome. I sooooooo know how it goes not having the name figured out by the time the baby is born. You chose a great name.
Post a Comment