Friday, July 10, 2009

Snips & Snails & puppy dog tails...










I love my little boys. I am suprised at how much Beckham ressembles Kaden when he was a baby. This week has been a lot of fun. Kaden is much more attentive and aware of Beckham than I thought he would be. He is ALWAYS wanting to kiss, hold and rock his little brother which is cute but also a little nerve racking. We have had a wonderful time with both the grandma's I am sure Kaden is going to have a rough time adjusting to a normal bedtime, not having a hotdog and chocolate milk at every meal and having a constant play mate. He has had a great time and I can tell he loves when the grandma's come to play. Thanks mom and Marianne for making these past couple weeks so special for us. We have had such a great time and it has been nice to be able to rest and get ready for the long tiring weeks ahead.

8 comments:

Kira said...

Your boys are both so cute. Babies are so fun, it amazes me how quickly they change. What a cute family, I'm glad you are doing well!!

hiatt family said...

I love the pictures. The boys are both so cute. Grandma's are the best - I bet it was fun having them around!

Samantha & Tyler Dohrman said...

How cute are your little ones! Hope our little guy is as cute as them! I saw you called me but we were at the beach house all last week. We will call you soon! Hope are you feeling good and getting some sleep! Miss you guys!

Dehner Family said...

Now those are some adorable boys! I hope you are feeling good and your recovery is going well.

Gage and Meg said...

Congratulations!! I am a little slow, but I finally saw the pics of the new baby and he is beautiful! Cute, cute pics!!

Jas and Kim said...

What adorable boys you have! I love the pictures! Enjoy the cuteness now, they grow way too fast!

Lisa said...

Cute, cute boys!

Teisha said...

Tiff- He is beautiful! Such cute boys! I hope you are doing well!