Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our days lately...


Our days lately seem like they should be nights and our nights seem like they should be days. I had forgotten that miserable period of trying to get a newborn on a good nightly schedule and how that changes day to day (add a toddler to the mix and it is even more miserable)! He is sure cute though so you can't get too upset when he is wide awake at 3-4 in the morning just wanting to be held and loved. I am sure though that Kaden is wondering why his mom is falling asleep with whatever quiet time she can find and doesn't have the energy for coloring, trucks, trains and horsie rides all day long!

3 comments:

Dehner Family said...

He is so cute! I hope he figures out soon that night time is for sleeping. But he seriously is so cute!

Teisha said...

Oh he is so sweet! This stage is so short and will be over before you know it! Then you will remember how great of a napper they were and miss it! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany, I have been lurking. haha. every now & again Ill check out your blog via Camree's blog. I was in your ward in Provo many years ago:) first Congratulations on your babies! & second..WOW! that last post about making a shirt into a shirt--AMAZING! just thought Id stop lurking and applaud that amazing shirt transformation! Im in awe. haha.