Friday, June 26, 2009

That makes four!

New baby is here! 6 lbs 10 oz and 19.5 inches long! He is a handsome healthy boy!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the new baby!

Cailey & Brady said...

ah congrats guys! you have an adorable little family! miss you hope all is going well!

Dehner Family said...

He is sooo cute. Congrats! I hope you have an easy recovery Tiffers. I'm excited to hear his name and see more pictures!

hiatt family said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable! I hope all is going well and wish you a quick recovery.

Mary said...

What a handsome little boy!! Congrats! I hope you are doing very well!

Miranda Townsend said...

That is SO great! CONGRATS!!

Sarah said...

He looks great...and so do you! Congratulations! That's exactly what Ali weighed, but she was only 19 inches long.

paigernate said...

so ADORABLE!!! you look amazing... what a cute family! i am super excited to hear his name ;) i am glad he is here!

The Lillians said...

So cute! Congrats guys! Can't wait to hear a name!

The Freemans said...

Your dad said you haven't picked a name yet, good luck with that. I think that is the hardest part...We are so happy for you!!!

Alyssa said...

I can't wait to see more pictures. We are thinking about you a ton! Wish we could be there to hold him!

MARIE said...

Congratulations! I'm glad we both have our healthy baby boys. I'm doing surprisingly well. Bouncing back super fast. Hopefully that doesn't mean I'm gonna crash here. My mom has been with me this whole time and Grandma Jill still has my other 2 kids so we've just been enjoying James to the max. The kids come back Sunday. I can't wait to see them. My philosophy is to have Grandmas around for 6 weeks after a baby's born (jk, but really I'm not). Anyway, this time was assuredly easier than the last two. We'll see how it goes, though, when the troops come home. I hear 3 is quite the juggle. And how are YOU doing? Well, I hope. Anticipating the name reveal. ( ;

Mandy & Jory said...

Congratulations!! He is handsome. I love the name. Tiffany you look beautiful as uaual. I wish we could come see you guys and hold him. Let us know when you come this way so we can meet him!!