Chris started off
Kaden's special day by making him these...what a great dad!

We decided since we knew it was going to be a busy day and since Chris gets home a little bit later in the evening that we would do Kaden's birthday presents in the morning. We left out the big items unwrapped and it was like Christmas morning. It was literally hard to get Kaden to do anything but play with his new toys. It was so cute to see him say, "oh yeah" and the joy in his face over his new toys...it made me really excited to see him get so excited.

Making sure it's a straight shot...it is hole in one, yeah!!!

Too impatient for mom to take the helmet out of the package...see ya mom I put on my own helmet and I am ready to go.

I am glad we didn't wrap everything...he tore the paper of meticulously piece by piece.

Concentrating on this drill press...this is one of the coolest toys
Kaden has I would totally recommend it. It has a moving drill press and table saw, places to screw things into the table, boards that are
velcrod together to saw apart and it comes with a little bird house project. It is black and
decker and I think Chris has had hours of fun with this along with
Kaden.

Whenever I would ask
Kaden what he wanted for his birthday he would always tell me balloons...if only it could be this easy forever (and of course we have to go all out anyway, when balloons probably would have sufficed). Had to get a picture with the balloons...
Cruisin on my new wheels...well kind of, how about getting pushed around on my new wheels!?

That is the face of some serious concentration...maybe next time we can take off the training wheels?

Blowing out the candles and making a wish...by the end of the day he was walking around singing the birthday song to everyone it was so cute! I don't think he could even say birthday until today.

I know he is thinking now I can finally get my hands on this cake! All day of hard work slaving away in the kitchen making this cake (okay
exaggeration...looks more time consuming than it really was) and in seconds it is destroyed! It actually tasted okay for being
fondant and was really super easy...

Like this picture? I know he is thinking that is my cake keep your paws off of it!

We had a fun time...looks like
Kaden's friends did too! Thank you everyone for making this birthday so special for
Kaden. We love this little boy so much and are so grateful that he is part of our family. We would be seriously bored without this spunky happy and very active child in our lives
!
I think I had as much fun on
Kaden's birthday as he did!
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun day! Addie can't wait for her birthday when she get balloons!
Happy Happy Birthday Kaden!!! He is geting so big...Loved the Mickey Mouse pancakes and the darling cake...did you make it? We hope he had a great day!!!
Happy Birthday Kaden! What an amazing cake!
We missed out on a party!
Wow- what a cake! And how cute does Kaden look! He looks so big! And still one of the cutest boys I have EVER seen! It looks like he got totally spoiled- as it should be. I hope you are feeling pretty good- so close! Miss you guys.
Oh it was sooo good to talk to you guys tonight. Happy Birthday Kaden!!! Tiffany you are amazing!!! SERIOUSLY...I could never make a cake like that. It is way cool and I am sure Kaden loved it. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. We will keep him in our prayers and put his name in the temple here. Keep us updated on his condition. Good luck with the delivery of Austin or Beckham. Both names are adorable and we cannot wait to meet him. Love you guys!
Post a Comment