Friday, June 26, 2009

Just Waiting.....


We sit here at the hospital and wait, wait, and wait some more. Why did we come to the hospital at 7AM to wait? Two years ago, when we had Kaden Tiffany was in labor before we went to the hospital, so the whole experience was a little more intense. Plus, it was our first baby so everything was a new and unknown. Today, Tiffany is being induced and it's an entirely different experience. It's really casual, almost like an everyday occurrence. The excitement is still there, but it seems really...casual. It's like..."Hmmm...let's go have a baby today" instead of "Ahhh...here comes the baby!" Although the mood is more causal, we are so excited for the baby to come! Plus, I wanted to post a picture of my beautiful wife. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hope everything goes well Tiff. Can't wait to see your new guy.

Dehner Family said...

Yay! Good luck today. I can't wait to see the little guy. I love the hospital - enjoy every second. I'll be thinking about you.