Monday, June 8, 2009

Before it's destroyed...





I can't believe my little boy is turning 2 tommorow...it has gone by too fast. I just know that this cake will probably be pulled off the counter or destroyed somehow before we get candles on it so I decided I better take pictures tonight if I wanted some. I have been gaurding this cake all day! Kaden has cried all day because he wants some cake and he walks around the house looking for the "big cake" I have had to hide it from him! We decided he loves everything disney lately, but also likes basket and baseballs I finally picked a mickey cake! It was a good choice because he loves it!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Two? Time goes way too fast. The cake is adorable, please tell me you did not make it. Happy birthday Kaden boy!

Sarah said...

That cake is adorable! Did you make it? I really want to make something cute for Addie...she'll be four in a couple weeks! Time really does fly by.

hiatt family said...

That is seriously the cutest cake! I can't believe your little guy is 2! I hope he has a great birthday!

Dehner Family said...

Did you make that cake?? I'm seriously impressed! So cute! Happy Birthday to Kaden.