So this past week has been stressful for us! My dad was diagnosed with cancer and had surgery last night. With all that has been going on and how stressed I have been I am suprised that I am still pregnant. Last night I was having a lot of contractions. I have mixed feelings I am so ready to be done with being pregnant however Chris has a final the day before my induction and my dad will be in the hospital for at least a week. My mom and Ally are planning on coming up the day before my induction so it would be fun and exciting to have family here, but I don't want them to leave my dad if still isn't feeling well. I guess though it is out of my control and he (still no name) will come when he comes.
The true meaning of Christmas
17 years ago
15 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your dad, but the prognosis is good...right? Glad they found it early! I hope you'll be free from the pregnancy soon, but just remember, they (you) sleep better when they're still inside than on the outside. Just saying:). Good luck and i hope he comes SOON!
Sorry about your dad. If your little guy comes before family gets here, I am willing to help with whatever. My boys would love to run around with Kaden!
I am sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he recovers quickly! That will be fun to have your family come visit. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy!
Tiffany, I am so sorry about your dad. We will keep him in our prayers. Im excited to hear when your new little guy comes. We miss you guys.
Looking very cute! Im excited for you! Hope everything goes well with your dad!
Tiffers - I'm so sorry about your dad. I'm sure you have such mixed emotions of happy and sad - happy about this little guy being born! I can't wait to hear how things go. You look great by the way!
Hey Tiff...sorry about your Dad, that's rough. You do look great! I can't believe how "fat" I am getting this time, I'll have to post some pictures. When are you going to be induced?
Tiffany, so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he heals quickly and can get to feeling better soon so he can enjoy his new grandson. Good luck to you!!
You guys have been in our thoughts and prayers....what a crummy thing for your whole family....the saying is true "when it rains it pours" you guys have been dumped on. We love you all....hang in there. aren't these last few weeks the very worst!!!! Keep us posted. We can't wait to see the pictures of the new little one!!!
Tiff you look great. I can't wait to hear about the new baby!! Good Luck!
Hey, we will definitely keep you guys in our prayers. I'm pretty sure I understand the feelings of mixed emotions you must feel right now. It just doesn't seem fair that these things happen, but in the long run, we know they happen for a reason. I'm so glad they have caught it early, and hope that all goes well. please let your family know we are thinking about them!!! Good luck getting that cute little guy here, don't stress way too much, you have a lot of people rooting for ya!!!
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I hope you are feeling okay about everything- sounds like you are being very brave! You look fantastic! You are in my prayers!
Tiffany, I didn't know you guys had a blog! I'm so glad that you do because now we can keep in touch and I'll be able to see pics of the new baby!!
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope things get better soon.
It's been so fun getting to know you and your cute family. Good luck with finals and the delivery! Post some baby pictures soon! :)
What? I can't believe it. How are you really doing? I'm sure stress is an understatement. Is your mom okay? No cancer is easy, I'm so sorry. Call and vent if you need to. If I could I would come help you. Call and vent if you need to.
Love ya,
Lisa
Let me tell you one more time, call and vent if you need to......
Post a Comment