DONUTS!!! For all of you who don't know my friend Amber she is also pregnant and due this spring. She had a cute idea...so sorry Amber we had to copy you. There was so much anticipation into finding out what we were having we had to associate it with food. We decided if we were having a girl we would go for ice cream and if we were having a boy we would go for donuts. So yes we are having a BOY!!!

Kaden is excited to be a big brother to a brother. He doesn't quite understand the whole baby thing but loves babies and will point ot my growing belly when he is asked where the baby is. Both Kaden and I have been sick so we brought our donuts home. That and after laying flat for an hour and a half not being able to breath, because I was so congested, I thought we would just take the donuts home.

I couldn't get to ultrasound pictures to scan so you get a picture of a picture which isn't very clear. Maybe when Chris is less busy I will have him figure it out. I wanted to post this one though because it is so cute and different than the ones I usually get. That is our little baby boys kissable lips and little nose. He already looks like he has my nose not Chris', don't you think?
10 comments:
He totally has your lips! Congrats on the boy. I think having two boys close will be so fun. I am so excited about it. They need someone to wrestle with and take their aggression out on :) Hope you guys feel better soon!
CONGRATS!!! That will be so fun to have two little boys running around and playing together!
Cangrats! You will love having boys so close together. I am excited for you guys!
So fun! I thought Amber's idea was cute too! Congrats!! Who doesn't love a good donut?
How great! I'm so jealous! I would LOVE to have a house-full of boys!
Just what every brother needs, a little buddy to play with. Hope your feeling good....
so fun for you guys! it was chattin' with you the other night! i will give ya call and we can catch up a little more :)!
That's very exciting. I think every little boy needs a brother!
Congratulations on your little boy. How fun! Ours is a family full of girls--we just don't have the genes for producing boys I guess. I hope you feel better.
Yeah. Tiffany. We are so excited for you. Im sorry it has been so long since Ive called you. You will love having another of the same sex so you don't have to buy anything new! We miss you guys. We are reminded everyday as we drive in the driveway and see your house that "Cwis and tiffany are taking so long to come home". Hope all is well.
Post a Comment