Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yes I am showing...

Sorry these pictures are hideous and yes I took them myself. Chris is never home and people are constantly asking are you showing yet? And the answer is yes. I am. I am now at the point where people can tell that I am pregnant and not just fat! I can however still fit in my jeans which I am grateful for. I wore normal jeans almost all the way through my pregnancy with Kaden because I carry a little higher and the jeans these day sit lower...thank goodness.




I hope you enjoyed my fat pictures! So in response to everyones questions I am showing the pictures prove it!

10 comments:

Tandy Family said...

Cut pics!!! Congrats on the boy, they are so much fun, the more the better I say. You will love having 2 boys!!!

Dehner Family said...

I am twice as big as you and we are due at the same time.... I can't believe how tiny you are. Lucky girl!!

Teisha said...

You are tiny! So, so jealous! You look beautiful!

Samantha & Tyler Dohrman said...

You are too cute! I am so excited for you! I still in the flubby stage, i envy you!

Unknown said...

you are a better sport then me, I still haven not possed for pictures like this and I am due in 9 weeks!

hiatt family said...

Fun to see pictures of you prego. You look great, pregnany suits you well!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Hi Tiffany-
Just wanted to make sure you know-
YOU WON! My phat straps giveaway.
Email me asap-
provost_mique (@) hotmail.com

so I can get you your prize.
Congrats!

Lisa said...

You are so tiny, so so jealous.....

Leslie said...

You are so darling! And TINY! It was fun to see your comment on my blog. I will definitely add you.
Darling little boy! I have a Kaden as well. And congrats on having another boy. They are the best!

Jas and Kim said...

Yea, Congrats on the baby boy! What fun to have close brothers! You are still such a stick...you're super cute preggers!